Position: Business Development Associate (B2B)
Location: Toronto Team: Sales & Marketing
As a Business Development Associate you can take pride in selling one of the highest quality customer engagement platforms on the market. We’re currently powering thousands of merchants across Canada, the US and Europe, and we have just begun! Our platform is truly a game changer in the small business arena and we need your help to reach as many vendors as possible. TapMango helps merchants compete with larger chains, so you can feel good about supporting local businesses and a diverse economy. Join a fun team with an amazing culture, tons of opportunities for growth and development, competitive pay and lots more!
Our mission is to empower businesses to do 3 things; retain customers, upsell to existing customers, and acquire new customers. We provide merchants with all the necessary tools to run their very own loyalty program including an integrated suite of customized consumer facing technology, easy-to-use merchant tools, and automation algorithms, all aimed to enhance the customer experience.
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission
- Opportunity to work with a fast growing company and leading edge technology
- Work with a talented, dynamic, and innovative team
- Continuous coaching and support
- Growth with the company (we really mean it!)
- Be yourself, be creative
- Relaxed and fun work environment
- Frequent team outings
- Educate small and medium-sized merchants on our product and how it can serve their business
- Conduct demonstrations of the platform for the merchant (remotely) and address their questions and concerns
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the platform and provide expert consultation to our clients
- Contribute ideas and content for our online marketing strategy including blogs and social media posts
- Help ‘crack the code’ on inside sales, including finding ways to improve our pitch scripting, promotional offers, and automated tools
- Think outside the box and have fun doing it.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional communication skills: ability to capture many incredible features of the product and present them clearly to the prospect
- Consultation and problem solving skills to help business owners leverage the platform and achieve their business objectives
- Flexibility: can adjust sales style on the fly and are comfortable with change and continuous feedback
- Confident fast thinker and adaptable team player
- Keen interest in technology
- Experience performing inside sales and making outbound phone calls is an asset, but lots of training will be provided!